Welcome to The University of Texas - Pan American Library's Intranet. The intention of this site is to create a centralized hub of information and information gathering for the Library's staff, departments and administration.
The intranet contains forms and tables to ease the day-to-day routines slowed by paper work and form processing. Below you will find a list of current and future web applications found on the intranet. If you have any suggestions for the intranet please submit them via the intranet's suggestion page.
- The staff directory contains the names, phone number and email address of every active employee.
- The staff directory can be broken down by individual departments.
- The staff directory is searchable by either first or last name of employee.
- Within the directory you have the option to generate an auto-populated email to the listed employees.
Leave Request Form
- Fill out your leave requests online.
Account Request Form
- Request network accounts for your staff online.
- Administration has the ability to add/remove/edit employee information online, which will automatically be reflected on the staff directory.
- Have a suggestion for the intranet? Drop it in the online suggestion box!